The excellence of our firm is reported each year in major guides.
Fromont Briens is ranked Tier 2 in Employment and in Social security: compensation and benefits in 2023, confirming its status as a leader in the French market.
Chambers Europe 2023, Employment: Band 3
Clients praise the group's "perfect control of procedures and associated risks, strong reactivity and pragmatism."
"Unavoidable" in the following 10 expertises:
- Collective and individual compensation
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and related litigation
- Social management of M&A and social audits
- Collective bargaining and labor relations
- Risk litigation and criminal labor law
- Mobility and expatriation
- Complementary social protection
- Social security
- Employment law
- Employment law in the special edition of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
For the 8th consecutive year, Fromont Briens has been acclaimed by its peers.
BEST LAWYERS 2024 in Benefits Law and Labor and Employment Law
Anne Le Quinquis recognized in “Lawyer of the year” 2024
Cécilia Arandel, David Blanc, Marie-Laurence Boulanger, Nicolas Chavrier, Cécile Curt, Ludovic Genty, Cédric Guillon, Anne Le Quinquis, Catherine Millet-Ursin, Sophie Pelicier-Loevenbruck et Hugues Pélissier are designated "Recognized Lawyer" 2024.
Audrey Fardin named "Ones to watch" 2024.